|Sep 13, 2019||Sep 30, 2019||Paris or Bern||Full time, 100%|
Based on the results showed by the evaluation matrix and in consultation with the Head of D&P & Steering Committee, you contribute and complete as follows:
- Approaching potential partners and assessing their interest in partnering with Asendia
- Drafting a business case and launching the implementation of projects after approved by the Management Board
- Keeping the Steering Committee updated on progress made on projects
- Organizing, motivating and managing the logistics network community and stakeholder interests as the leading person
- You are responsible for reporting monthly / quarterly business reviews and the revenue regarding pending opportunities and other commercial, operational or financial matters that could arise
- You will participate to the creation and the animation of a club of Premium Partners as a platform of exchange and synergies between its members
- In cooperation with colleagues from Business Development you are responsible for the promotion of the partnerships within Asendia.
- You are a motivated person with strong analytical and solution finding skills and a good understanding of figures
- Persistence, tenacity, staying powerful and a high personal responsibility are only some of your strengths
- You have a well-founded commercial education and 5+ years of professional experience in a similar environment with exposure to customers and/or suppliers
- You contribute to a good team spirit and appreciate collaboration with different countries and cultures
- You have good commercial and purchasing skills, are fluent in English (French and/or German are an asset) and are prepared to travel
- Our mission is to excel in every interaction with our customers. Our values are trust, friendliness, ease of use and our commitment to sustainability.
- We recognise that you spend more time at work than you do at home, so to compensate we offer a dynamic and informal work environment in a spacious, open office in Paris or Bern
- Employee wellbeing and corporate social responsibility is at the heart of our core values. We wish to instil a strong culture of corporate social responsibility within every employee and hope to create a positive and productive environment where employees can thrive
- If this sounds like the kind of place you would like to work and the sort of role you are looking for, then get in touch, we are waiting to hear from you.
- Please send your application in English to: email@example.com mentioning the reference number “Asendia-19-07”
For further information, please contact:
Frédéric Petton, Head of Distribution & Partnerships
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the reference number "Asendia-19-07"