|May 14, 2018||Jun 15, 2018||Nordics||IT Analyst & API Specialist|
- Act as a technical expert for pre-sales activities, providing technical implementation details and interfaces’ design recommendations
- Manage technical implementation of customers, whether API, file upload or online accounts, including testing and software fault finding
- Provide first & second level support to customers raising technical queries and issues
- Monitor scripts and needed automation to minimise disruption to business and customers
- Maintain documentation related to customers integration and customized piece of software
- Act as Key user for Asendia e-commerce applications (A-shipping, A-Tracking), and local systems providing support, training and user account administration
- Initiate, drive and participate in IT projects
- Manage IT external parties, used for labelling PF and workstation / infrastructure services.
- Represent IT towards Group IT team in a collaborative manner to develop Norben interests in the Group IT landscape.
- Contribute to Asendia IT Community
- You have a degree in Computer Information System or similar.
- Proven experience in the following technologies: CSV, EDI, FTP, API, JSON, XML, SQL together with a good knowledge of MS Office applications and a strong focus on Soap / Rest Webservices
- Highly motivated individual with a keen eye for detail, you have experience in handling technical customer queries & troubleshooting as well as running or being part of a service desk. You can validate and map user and business requirements to the correct level of technical integration.
- Manage time effectively to complete work and meet deadlines
- Team player with an approachable yet assertive style, you show entrepreneurial approach
- Strong English written and oral communication skills, and ability to effectively communicate with technical and non-technical audiences.
- Written and spoken Dutch and German conversational level is an asset. Working language is English.
- Pro-active and honest, with a high personal responsibility, persevering and good team spirit, you appreciate collaboration with different countries and cultures.
Our mission is to excel in every interaction with our customers. Our values are trust, friendliness, ease of use and our commitment to sustainability.
- Workplace in Asendia facilities in Benelux, Germany and the Nordics.
- We offer modern and fair employment conditions
For further information, please contact:
CEO Asendia Nordics and Benelux
Tel +46 70 669 81 06
Please send your application to: email@example.com
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the reference number "IT Analyst & API Specialist"