|May 16, 2019||Jul 01, 2019||Heathrow, UK||full time|
- You will be the first point of contact at Asendia Heathrow – answering and redirecting any incoming calls therefore a friendly and confident manner is a must.
- You will log and investigate all customer enquiries received either by phone or email within an agreed SLA
- Run regular adhoc customer reports
- Responsible for a number of new customers from onboarding to 5th shipment.
- Opportunity to support the sales team when liaising with a number of high value customers
The above list is not exhaustive, due to business needs individuals may be required to carry out additional duties. To ensure maximum efficiencies within the operation, flexibility is essential. Individuals will be required to assist in other areas.
- Our ideal candidate will be personable, professional and confident when communicating with clients and partners when receiving inbound contacts and when making outbound contacts.
- You will be passionate about delivering excellent customer service, and be focused on the quality of work delivered with high attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Understanding of Office Suite, to include Excel and Microsoft Word.
Our mission is to excel in every interaction with our customers. Our values are trust, friendliness, ease of use and our commitment to sustainability.
There is excellent scope for progression within the wider business and the chance to work for a company that truly values their employees.
We recognise that you spend more time at work that you do at home, so to compensate we offer a dynamic and informal work environment in a spacious, fun, open planned office in Hounslow.
We are located close to Heathrow airport, ideal for those with a keen interest in plane spotting.
Employee wellbeing is at the heart of our core values and hope to create a positive and productive environment where employees can thrive.
If this sounds like the kind of place you would like to work and the sort of role you are looking for, then get in touch, we are waiting to hear from you. For further information, please contact:
Please send your application to Recruitment.email@example.com mentioning the reference number "Customer Service Advisor "