|Feb 21, 2020||Mar 13, 2020||Head office Paris||Full time|
- You are in charge of the implementation of our new quality strategy. You organize, plan and maintain the program roadmap made of cross-functional activities and projects. In this purpose:
- You lead the projects managers and program team in the development and maintenance of comprehensive plans for the quality implementation project,
- You work with the sponsor and the business owner of the projects to achieve the program objectives,
- Finally, you monitor, evaluate and report on project status (scope, schedule, budget).
- You are also responsible of collecting from the users and the project managers the requests to change our IT systems (tracking, CRM, customer portal) and address them to the experts.
- You ensure the daily follow-up of our tracking system: by making regular checks, identifying issues and following the solving actions with the businesses. You also propose tracking optimization of the system.
- You are a motivated, perseverant and capable of autonomy.
- You have a master’s degree in Marketing / Supply Chain Management / International commerce.
- You have 3 to 4 years of marketing / sales experience.
- You can manage analytical data manipulation on large database.
- You have skills in project management and tools.
- You are fluent in English. Business language is English (ability to work in German would be asset).
- Our mission is to excel in every interaction with our customers. Our values are trust, friendliness, ease of use and our commitment to sustainability.
- We recognize that you spend more time at work than you do at home, so to compensate we offer a dynamic and informal work environment in a spacious, open office in Paris.
- Employee wellbeing and corporate social responsibility is at the heart of our core values. We wish to instill a strong culture of corporate social responsibility within every employee and hope to create a positive and productive environment where employees can thrive.
- If this sounds like the kind of place you would like to work and the sort of role you are looking for, then get in touch, we are waiting to hear from you.
- For further information,
please contact Hermann Fernandes
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the reference number "20-02"