|Feb 26, 2019||Mar 28, 2019||Bern, CH||Distribution Manager|
- You are developing, monitoring and optimizing distribution solutions (Direct Entry and commercial solutions) for your country group.
- You are the interface to the distribution partners and support the internal and external stakeholders in specific distribution related questions.
- You also act as the interface within the Business Development Team and liaise with Supply Chain Management Team to optimize the end-to-end process.
- You are the Project Manager for the implementation of postal partnerships within your region.
- Furthermore, you contribute to different internal projects.
- You have a well-founded commercial education.
- 3+ years of professional experience in a similar environment with exposure to customers and/or suppliers is key.
- You are familiar in the collaboration with international partners.
- Your experience in distribution management is an asset.
- You love to go the extra mile for the customer.
- You have strong analytical and solution finding skills and a good understanding of figures.
- Our business language is English, fluent English is a must. Any additional language is an asset.
Our mission is to excel in every interaction with our customers. Our values are trust, friendliness, ease of use and our commitment to sustainability.
- International and multicultural working environment with a good team spirit.
- Workplace in Bern
- Travelling on a regular basis
- We offer 6 weeks holidays and flexible time management
Would you like to learn more? Please contact: Frédéric Petton email@example.com
Phone: +33 6 73 99 27 42
Please send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the reference number “Asendia-19_01”.