|Feb 17, 2020||Mar 13, 2020||Bern, Switzerland||full-time|
- You work with stakeholders to manage changes in supply chain considering new physical and information flows.
- You analyze and design supply chains options which are fulfilling business expectations in terms of cost and quality.
- You provide business requirements to IT with support of experts.
- You manage implementation of changes and support supply chain managers in countries.
- You provide SCM standards in compliance with international regulation and company rules and you support group projects to bring the SCM expertise.
- As expert of the domain, you organize sourcing to provide innovative solutions and to contribute to the functional strategy of the company.
- Various ad-hoc tasks and projects including group-wide coordination tasks round up this very interesting and challenging position.
- You are a motivated person with strong analytical and solution finding skills.
- You have a well-founded supply chain management education and first experiences in a similar environment.
- Persistence, tenacity, staying powerful, a structure & result-oriented working style and a high personal responsibility are only some of your strengths.
- Your strong communication skills ensure the capability of working with people of various nationalities, on varying levels of hierarchy
- Experiences of working with internal, partners and vendors on projects are part of your profile.
- You have experience in document management and process description.
- You are fluent in English. Business language is English and ability to work in German and French would be asset. You are prepared to travel.
- Our mission is to excel in every interaction with our customers. Our values are trust, friendliness, ease of use and our commitment to sustainability.
- We recognise that you spend more time at work than you do at home, so to compensate we offer a dynamic and informal work environment in a spacious, open office in Bern.
- Employee wellbeing and corporate social responsibility is at the heart of our core values. We wish to instil a strong culture of corporate social responsibility within every employee and hope to create a positive and productive environment where employees can thrive.
- If this sounds like the kind of place you would like to work and the sort of role you are looking for, then get in touch, we are waiting to hear from you.
- Please send your application in English to: email@example.com mentioning
the reference number “Asendia-20-01”
- For further information, please contact:
Head of Process Management, Operations